RE: weekend hockey?

  • Dan Bell
    Message 1 of 7412 , Apr 1, 2011

      Need some more confirmations for Sunday 10am @ Tasman.

      From: Dan Bell
      Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 10:00 AM
      To: 'lunch_hockey@yahoogroups.com' ; 'rollerhockey@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: weekend hockey?

      Do you want to play hockey this weekend

      Please update the poll by 6pm Friday to reduce email traffic.

      rollerhockey poll:

      lunch_hockey poll:

    • Dan Bell
      Message 7412 of 7412 , Feb 25

        Hi Guys,

        Sorry, I forgot to tell everybody that won’t be in the office on Thursday and I can’t play.

        Does anybody have some nets?  If so you can try to set up a game.

        Otherwise we’ll try again on Monday.

        Dan