New poll for lunch_hockey

  • lunch_hockey@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7522 , Aug 1 5:19 PM
      lunch_hockey group:

      Do you want to play hockey in Milpitas on Monday?

      o Yes - The forecast looks beautiful, and I am up for some exercise.
      o No - I've been kidnapped by Somali pirates

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Andy Lee
      Message 7522 of 7522 , Jul 27
        Hey guys, FYI ...I just got called into a noon meeting.  So I will not be able to play today.  Sorry about that.
        Hopefully one of the maybe's show up.

        Andy