RE: [lunch_hockey] Re: hockey in Milpitas on Friday, 6/1

  • Bell, Dan
    Message 1 of 79 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Mark,

      Perhaps you are right, the color coordination helps. I just assumed our
      play was improving and we had a good match up.

      I wonder if we can find some kind of light mesh or skimpy material we
      can wear over our shirts. Maybe a skimpy yellow tank-top...

      I feel a big difference if I wear a dark shirt in the summer heat and
      sun.

      Dan

      Message 79 of 79 , Jun 7, 2007
        I be there if I can find someone else.

        Normally I reserve Fridays to have lunch with my wife. She's busy so I
        going try to get some more exercise before the weekend.