New poll for lunch_hockey

  • lunch_hockey@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7658 , Dec 1, 2009
      lunch_hockey group:

      do you want to play hockey this weekend? (Dec 5th or 6th)

      o Saturday: yes, I'll be ready to play @10am
      o Saturday: yes, I'll be ready to play @10:30am
      o Saturday: yes, I can't commit to a time
      o Saturday: maybe
      o Sunday: yes, I'll be ready to play @10am
      o Sunday: yes, I'll be ready to play @10:30am
      o Sunday: yes, I can't commit to a time