RE: [lunch_hockey] weekend hockey?

  • Dan Bell
    Message 1 of 7477 , Jan 1, 2009

      Still need a couple more.

      Friday@10am (2 yes, 5 maybe)

      Carlos, Dan = yes

      Kevin, Jeremy, Pao-Siang, David, Phil , Del = maybe

      Saturday@10am (1 yes, 1 maybe)

      Dan = yes

      David = maybe

      Sunday@10am (4 yes, 3 maybe)

      Kevin, Carlos, Jeremy, Dan = yes

      David, Wilson, Phil = maybe

      Message 7477 of 7477 , Today at 11:29 AM

        Game on.  At least 4x3.

        So far 7 yes and 1 maybe:

        Lawrence, Bob, Wilson, Kelvin, Alexey, Dan Br., Dan Be. = yes

        James = maybe