New poll for lunch_hockey

  • lunch_hockey@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7658 , Jul 1 1:55 PM
      lunch_hockey group:

      do you want to play hockey Wednesday mornging?
      select all that apply

      o yes: I'll be ready to play at 6:30am
      o yes: I'll be ready to play at 7:00am
      o yes: I'll be ready to play at 7:30am
      o yes: I'll get there when I can
      o I'll play only if 3x3 or more
      o I'll play only if 2x2 or more
      o I'll play 1x1x1 if we don't get enough for a game
      o maybe
      o no

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!