Hockey in Milpitas on Monday Feb 5th

  • Bell, Dan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
      Hockey in Milpitas on Monday Feb 5th
    • Alex Rivlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
        Message
        All,

        is there a game today? if so, I suppose its in Tripath, right? I am out, but wanted to get the puck sliding.

        Glenn,

         I think today will be in Tripath, at Orchard and Trimble, from 1st street, right on trimble, left on Orchard, first left into the parking lot. The security people chased us out of Milpitas. You will see the emails with headcount.

        Alex

        hi alex,

        there's a chance i may be joining you guys today. where do you guys skate? is it a parking lot behind wells fargo on milpitas blvd?

        thanks,

        glenn

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
            Message

            Schedule for me is lightening up for the next 3 weeks.  I’ll play almost any day at tripath.  I’ll have to see about Milpitas .

            -Pete