Re: [lunch_hockey] parking lot repair

  • Pavel Kletskov
    Message 1 of 7455 , Feb 1, 2008
      Dan,

      Sau is never joking (J!) ..  Buy 20 gallons, hire the guys to do the repair and say the Amigos to use the leftovers at Sau's driveway, and expect payment from the house owner in the end.

      Sau, put your hockey protection  on  just in case Amigos get angry or underpaid..

      And by the way, why epoxy? Let's cover it with plastic, as it is @ rollinice ! :)

      Have a nice Friday, guys! Smile :)

      Pavel.

      Message 7455 of 7455 , May 4 11:21 AM

        Game on Monday.  At least 3x2.

        So far 5 yes and 1 maybe:

        Bob, Lawrence, Wilson, Kelvin, Dan = yes

        Steve = maybe