Re: [lunarcycle] Ride Wednesday

  • Haley Kerman
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 1, 2006
      Let's meet at 8?  yeah?

      or 7 meaning 8?

      On 7/31/06, militant biker <u_lockjustice@...> wrote:

      At the last meeting we said 7pm. But you know what that means...we won't start until 8pm. And Maggie, you should bring your brother because I feel bad I had to leave him at Critical Mass.

      -Casey

      P.S. Does anyone have a summer dress I can wear to the meeting?

      andrea <rootspanthera@ gmail.com> wrote:
      oh i forgot, what time?  7-ish?  maybe 7:30?

      On 7/31/06, andrea <rootspanthera@... > wrote:
      of course he can come!

      yes we are meeting at my place.
      location:  around 4500 N Malden.
      you can get there by taking clark north, turning east on montrose, then north on malden.  its a park area on my street.
      or if you need to take the train: wilson red line, walk west to malden, turn south

      -bring sidewalk chalk.

      -maybe i will make sun tea.  if not, regular tea.

      -you can meet my kitty

      -also i will be wearing a fancy dress, so if the spirit moves you, also wear fancy dresses.

      -andrea

      On 7/31/06, Maggie Block < itownkid@... > wrote:
      Hey my brother's in town, and he is both a biker and a feminist, so I was hoping he could come along. If that's not cool just lemme know.

      -Maggie

      militant biker <u_lockjustice@... > wrote:
      I thought we were doing to meet near Andrea's place in the concrete public area?

      -Casey

      eure@students.depaul.edu wrote:
      Meet around 7 at Fro's house (if that's ok with Fro?)

      Let's ride somewhere pretty!

      -Betsy

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • andrea

          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 1, 2006
            it might be thunderstorming tomorrow.
            what do people think about that,
            if there is heavy rain, no ride?
            i personally hate riding in the rain, plus my breaks+water=not too good

[...]

          • militant biker
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 1, 2006

              But there was a Rat Ride called today because of me for 8:30 on Wed. So I was thinking that would could meet at Andrea's and then ride over to Belmont/Damen and ride with the Rats. And end up at the beach.

              -Casey

              On 7/31/06, Maggie Block < itownkid@yahoo. com > wrote:
              Hey my brother's in town, and he is both a biker and a feminist, so I was hoping he could come along. If that's not cool just lemme know.

              -Maggie

              militant biker <u_lockjustice@ yahoo.com > wrote:
              I thought we were doing to meet near Andrea's place in the concrete public area?

              -Casey

              eure@students.depaul.edu wrote:
              Meet around 7 at Fro's house (if that's ok with Fro?)

              Let's ride somewhere pretty!

              -Betsy

              Do you Yahoo!?

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Haley Kerman

                  Message 8 of 17 , Aug 2, 2006
                    ok so it is thundering here and raining....
                    if anyone does show up, i made coolaid and we could just watch ferngully
                    but call me cuz i probably wont be waiting outside
                    -andrea