bringin it back!

  • alejandro
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2007
      sunday apr. 22
      8:30 pm in the quad.
      route to be determined.
      see ya'll folks there. peace, alejandro.
    • Jen Pagonis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2007
        I will be there.

        and so will some of my friends. they are great.

        w00t.

        jen

        EARTH DAY!!!!

        On Apr 20, 2007, at 9:00 AM, alejandro wrote:

        sunday apr. 22
        8:30 pm in the quad.
        route to be determined.
        see ya'll folks there. peace, alejandro.

      • Froilan Landeros
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2007
          omg.  i hope i can make it.  i might be there but not til 9 but you homies go ahead.  maybe i'll make it.   LUNARCYCLE REVIVAL DRAMA!  (LRD)

          alejandro <handrothegoat@...> wrote:
          sunday apr. 22
          8:30 pm in the quad.
          route to be determined.
          see ya'll folks there. peace, alejandro.

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.