Moon with sheepshanks and great detail

  • gibbidomine@libero.it
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 1:59 PM

      Dear all
      likely my best image including with a good seeing the rima sheepshanks and Lacus mortis until rima Calippus.
      About the sheepshanks it was also seen at visual observation, with mak-cassegrain 18 cm from Rome.
      below the direct link to my image, walking on the Moon...
      http://digidownload.libero.it/gibbidomine/mosaico%20globale.jpg

      Use your browser at 100% (eventually at maximum with F11).
      Thanks for the attention
      Raffaello Lena
      GLR group
      (lunar list of domes http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/domilunari/)

      Selenology Today

      http://digilander.libero.it/glrgroup/

    • daviddench@tiscali.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 11:30 PM
        An exceptional catch with an 18cm scope Raffaello, well done !
        Best wishes,
        David

        --- In lunar-observing@yahoogroups.com, "gibbidomine@..." <gibbidomine@...> wrote:

        > About the sheepshanks it was also seen at visual observation, with mak-cassegrain 18 cm from Rome.
        > below the direct link to my image, walking on the Moon...
        > http://digidownload.libero.it/gibbidomine/mosaico%20globale.jpg
        >
        > Raffaello Lena

      • Michael Wirths
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2012
          Raf, a wonderful image from an exceptional 18cm optic! Perfect processing too

          ciao

          Mike