Re: [lunar-observing] Hadley rima on first quarter

  • tmbuser6
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30 1:25 PM
      On Apr 30, 2012, at 3:57 PM, viladrich christian wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > Please find an image of Hadley region taken with the C14 last March in
      > average seeing :
      >
      > http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/Hadlley-S-31march20134.jpg
      >
      > The technical details are here :
      > http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/closeup.html
      >
      > Best regards
      >
      > Christian Viladrich

      --Beautiful images, Christian! I know the C14 is an incredible visual lunar telescope but haven't tried any imaging with mine in several years. You are inspiring me to pick up the task again.

      Wayne
    • daviddench@tiscali.co.uk
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 30 11:26 PM
        Christian,
        A beautiful image, but surely you are just teasing us by quoting
        average seeing ;-)
        Best wishes,
        David

        --- In lunar-observing@yahoogroups.com, viladrich christian <

        > Please find an image of Hadley region taken with the C14 last March in
        > average seeing :
        >
        > http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/Hadlley-S-31march20134.jpg
        >
        > Best regards
        >
        > Christian Viladrich

      • Michael Wirths
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2012
          Agreed! Superb details! But perhaps more like good seeing ;>)

          cheers

          Mike
          A beautiful image, but surely you are just teasing us by quoting
          average seeing ;-)
          Best wishes,
          David

          --- In lunar-observing@yahoogroups.com, viladrich christian <

          > Please find an image of Hadley region taken with the C14 last March in
          > average seeing :
          >
          > http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/Hadlley-S-31march20134.jpg
          >
          > Best regards
          >
          > Christian Viladrich

        • viladrich christian
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2012
            Thanks a lot Mike and David:-))

            Best regards

            Christian

            Le 01/05/2012 14:52, Michael Wirths a écrit :
            Agreed! Superb details! But perhaps more like good seeing ;>)

            cheers

            Mike
            A beautiful image, but surely you are just teasing us by quoting
            average seeing ;-)
            Best wishes,
            David

            --- In lunar-observing@yahoogroups.com, viladrich christian <

            > Please find an image of Hadley region taken with the C14 last March in
            > average seeing :
            >
            > http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/Hadlley-S-31march20134.jpg
            >
            > Best regards
            >
            > Christian Viladrich

          • viladrich christian
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2012
              Thanks Wayne :-)

              And the current high speed CCD cameras (DMK, Basler, Skynyx, etc) make a
              difference.

              Christian

              Le 30/04/2012 20:25, tmbuser6 a écrit :
              > On Apr 30, 2012, at 3:57 PM, viladrich christian wrote:
              >
              >> Dear All,
              >>
              >> Please find an image of Hadley region taken with the C14 last March in
              >> average seeing :
              >>
              >> http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/Hadlley-S-31march20134.jpg
              >>
              >> The technical details are here :
              >> http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/closeup.html
              >>
              >> Best regards
              >>
              >> Christian Viladrich
              >
              > --Beautiful images, Christian! I know the C14 is an incredible visual lunar telescope but haven't tried any imaging with mine in several years. You are inspiring me to pick up the task again.
              >
              > Wayne

            • tmbuser6
              Message 6 of 8 , May 1, 2012
                On May 1, 2012, at 1:48 PM, viladrich christian wrote:

                > Thanks Wayne :-)
                >
                > And the current high speed CCD cameras (DMK, Basler, Skynyx, etc) make a
                > difference.

                Thanks for the tip.

                Wayne
              • George Tarsoudis