Hadley rima on first quarter

  • viladrich christian
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30 12:57 PM
      Dear All,

      Please find an image of Hadley region taken with the C14 last March in
      average seeing :

      http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/Hadlley-S-31march20134.jpg

      The technical details are here :
      http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/closeup.html

      Best regards

      Christian Viladrich
    • tmbuser6
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 30 1:25 PM
        On Apr 30, 2012, at 3:57 PM, viladrich christian wrote:

        > Dear All,
        >
        > Please find an image of Hadley region taken with the C14 last March in
        > average seeing :
        >
        > http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/Hadlley-S-31march20134.jpg
        >
        > The technical details are here :
        > http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/closeup.html
        >
        > Best regards
        >
        > Christian Viladrich

        --Beautiful images, Christian! I know the C14 is an incredible visual lunar telescope but haven't tried any imaging with mine in several years. You are inspiring me to pick up the task again.

        Wayne
      • daviddench@tiscali.co.uk
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 30 11:26 PM
          Christian,
          A beautiful image, but surely you are just teasing us by quoting
          average seeing ;-)
          Best wishes,
          David

          --- In lunar-observing@yahoogroups.com, viladrich christian <

          > Please find an image of Hadley region taken with the C14 last March in
          > average seeing :
          >
          > http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/Hadlley-S-31march20134.jpg
          >
          > Best regards
          >
          > Christian Viladrich

        • Michael Wirths
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2012
            Agreed! Superb details! But perhaps more like good seeing ;>)

            cheers

            Mike
            A beautiful image, but surely you are just teasing us by quoting
            average seeing ;-)
            Best wishes,
            David

            --- In lunar-observing@yahoogroups.com, viladrich christian <

            > Please find an image of Hadley region taken with the C14 last March in
            > average seeing :
            >
            > http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/Hadlley-S-31march20134.jpg
            >
            > Best regards
            >
            > Christian Viladrich

          • viladrich christian
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2012
              Thanks a lot Mike and David:-))

              Best regards

              Christian

              Le 01/05/2012 14:52, Michael Wirths a écrit :
              Agreed! Superb details! But perhaps more like good seeing ;>)

              cheers

              Mike
              A beautiful image, but surely you are just teasing us by quoting
              average seeing ;-)
              Best wishes,
              David

              --- In lunar-observing@yahoogroups.com, viladrich christian <

              > Please find an image of Hadley region taken with the C14 last March in
              > average seeing :
              >
              > http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/Hadlley-S-31march20134.jpg
              >
              > Best regards
              >
              > Christian Viladrich

            • viladrich christian
              Message 6 of 8 , May 1, 2012
                Thanks Wayne :-)

                And the current high speed CCD cameras (DMK, Basler, Skynyx, etc) make a
                difference.

                Christian

                Le 30/04/2012 20:25, tmbuser6 a écrit :
                > On Apr 30, 2012, at 3:57 PM, viladrich christian wrote:
                >
                >> Dear All,
                >>
                >> Please find an image of Hadley region taken with the C14 last March in
                >> average seeing :
                >>
                >> http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/Hadlley-S-31march20134.jpg
                >>
                >> The technical details are here :
                >> http://www.astrosurf.com/viladrich/astro/moon/closeup/closeup.html
                >>
                >> Best regards
                >>
                >> Christian Viladrich
                >
                > --Beautiful images, Christian! I know the C14 is an incredible visual lunar telescope but haven't tried any imaging with mine in several years. You are inspiring me to pick up the task again.
                >
                > Wayne

              • tmbuser6
                Message 7 of 8 , May 1, 2012
                  On May 1, 2012, at 1:48 PM, viladrich christian wrote:

                  > Thanks Wayne :-)
                  >
                  > And the current high speed CCD cameras (DMK, Basler, Skynyx, etc) make a
                  > difference.

                  Thanks for the tip.

                  Wayne
                • George Tarsoudis