Re: [lunar-observing] Re: New Contributor

  • Michael Heim, KD0AR
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 21 12:34 PM
      Paul,

      I'm not good at drawing what I see either, but I do enjoy photographing the moon.  Its the same thing, there will always be someone who can take better photos, or draw better detail, but thats no reason to stop you from doing what you enjoy doing - and sharing your work.  There are a few guys that put my photos to shame, but I still share what I take.

      The way I see it, visual observing and photography really arent that much different...the more time you spend at the telescope, the more you see, and / or the better your pictures become.

      I look forward to seeing some of your images...

      Michael Heim, KD0AR
      Chief Engineer WWGY, WKST, WJST
      New Castle, PA