Throw-away image

  • daviddench@tiscali.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 9:00 AM
      Dear All,
      I came across a test video I made before a Jupiter session.
      This was with the full HD 1920x1080 option on my canon 550D.
      It was a short clip - 200 frames with my 8" F/8 newtonian ( at F/16 ).
      Anyway, it processed ( a bit overly so ) up quite nicely, so rather
      than throw it away, I thought I would let it free into the ethernet.
      http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/daviddench/temp/OS8TwoMare151011.jpg
      Coverted from .MOV to .AVI using virtualdub, processed in ImagesPlus and noiseware.
      Best wishes,
      David