Tuxedomoon and moon-observing.

  • Danny Caes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Yesterday-evening there were some bits and pieces of Tuxedomoon's curious... eh... "easy listening music" (on the Belgian radio KLARA; classic and "weird" music), and I was simultaneously observing the moon's 5-day old crescent through my Polarex D:102 mm/ F:1500 mm refractor. What an evening it was. Surrounded by the evening's bluish/greyish twilight, there was a remarkable "yellow moon" because of the summer's dry dust in Belgium's hot and stable atmosphere (dear readers, if you only knew how much I want to see a thunder-storm with fresh rain!).
      Anyway,
      For those who want some O.T.-information about Tuxedomoon:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuxedomoon

      Dannymoon.