Thumbs Up for a Great Trip!!! 11-6-99

  • DLPardue
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6 6:38 PM
      To all who were there, the Little River (Lower)
      trip was a (as Tony the Tiger says) Grrrreat!!! A
      better bunch of paddlers would be hard to find and with
      the combination of almost perfect levels, beautiful
      weather and new (for me anyways) river to see, this was a
      trip not to miss!!! Got to get my Dan River book
      autographed, met Rusty the Ready and didn't run out of gas on
      the way home!*s* Thanx gang for a river trip to
      remember. Be assured, "I'll be back!"