Float report, Lumber river, Nov. 30, 2002

  • Marshall Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Blue Skys, lots of sun , and plenty of water on a very scenic
      section made this scheduled float a very enjoyable trip for two
      members of LRCC. We put in at Phollips Br. (2121) at about 10:41.
      Stopped at Buck Landing for a break, then went on to Piney Island
      where we ate lunch. Arrived at Boardman landing a few minutes after
      2:00 PM. Paddlers werw Jim e Pree and Marshall Thompson.