Little Pee Dee Float Sept. 25

  • canoeman32
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 1999
      Bob Guckel led this very scenic trip from the
      public access off Rt.57 SE of Dillon,SC to the Little
      Pee Dee State Park. We stopped for lunch at the
      Floydale Bridge landing.Trip took three hours and twenty
      seven minutes including lunch break. Other paddlers on
      the trip were Mike & Liz Britt, Rudolph Floyd, Jim
      Johnson, Cynthia Obreion, Debbie New, and Marshall
      Thompson.