BLACK RIVER TRIP

  • domeece
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 1999
      9 club members paddled from Ivanhoe to Beatty's
      Bridge on the Black River today in the winds of tropical
      storm Dennis but at our back. The trip leader was Don
      and Sandy Meece, and other paddlers were Wayne and
      Lynda Charles, Marsha Tai and Charles West, Frank
      Dupin, Marshall Thompson, and Jim Depree. Water gauge at
      Clear Run gauging station was 2.82 with no pullovers.