Bunsaver-Cushion

  • domeece
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2001
      For those of you who sit on their canoe seat or
      you kayakers, Wal-Mart has just put out their hunting
      gear. They have an item called the Bunsaver, air
      cushion, which is adjustable and fits nicely in the canoe
      seat with the adjustable belt that clips under the
      regular seat. It has a valve to control firmness. I have
      not tried mine out yet but should be better than
      nothing. It only costs about $9. One side is Advantage
      Real Camo and the other is a solid dark green and it
      is water repellent, just 8 onces. You can even use
      the strap to wear on your buns. Just wanted to pass
      this along as I know some of you like myself, like all
      the comfort I can get.