LUMBER RIVER DAY FESTIVALL

  • canoeman32
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      Lumber River Day at Princess Ann is July 20. Neill is asking for Volunteers. Help is needed to man the park booth ,with canoe rides ,etc.
      Our club booth will also be there. We will need help to man that.
      We are having arts and crafts this year. If you have anything to display or sell contact Neill Les (910) 628-4564 or Everett Davis (910)618-6626. The Lumber River State Park is very important to paddlers. Please make it a point to come out and help.
      Marshall