Addendum to Town Creek Report

  • James H. Mcdermott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2013
      I forgot to say thanks to Emma Thomas of "Adventure Kayak" in Southport who initially turned me off of Dutchman's Creek and put me onto Town Creek at the Brunswick County Nature Park. She has a geat canoe and kayak rental and tour business on Howe Street, and is very nice to strangers who come to her with stupid ideas.