Lumber River Turnpike to Chalk Banks 6-15-13

  • ak7955
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013
      One addition to Marshall's comments. At the beginning of the trip we saw a huge owl sitting on a log watching us pass by. See the picture-a bit blurry, but it's definitely a big owl. Thankfully the water was up - otherwise with all the downed trees it would have been a very long trip. And Marshall, the leak is in the stern. With my Titanic shirt it should have been in the bow starboard side. I'll get some of that JB Weld stuff. Catch you later.
      Andy