Re: Evening paddles

  • Jean Templeton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2013
      I just paddled over in Dunn on Rhodes Pond tonight......
      lots of cypress trees and black water and it was a great way to end the day. Any lakes near southern pines? I could get out that way after work from Fort Bragg? Jeannie

    • Tim Short
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2013
        Assuming you're looking for lake paddling, try Southern Pines Reservoir Park (http://www.southernpines.net/recreation/parks.aspx#Reservoir) off hwy 22 in Sou Pines. Another option would be Crystal Lake in the Lakeview community. You can access the lake from Camp Easter Road in Sou Pines (http://www.hookandbullet.com/fishing-crystal-lake-whispering-pines-nc/).
        Tim

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jun 6, 2013, at 5:35 AM, "Jean Templeton" <brooksvillejeannie@...> wrote:

        > I just paddled over in Dunn on Rhodes Pond tonight......
        > lots of cypress trees and black water and it was a great way to end the day. Any lakes near southern pines? I could get out that way after work from Fort Bragg? Jeannie

      • Dan Dula
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2013
          Aberdeen lake is a good lake

          Sent from Dan DULA phone may you have a blessed day