Errata

  • James H. Mcdermott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2013
      My apologies to Peggy Caddis's son, Stephen, for thinking he was named Dennis. I'd apologize to Andy Kurzman, but once you've met one Kurzman, you've met Any. Read Marshall's report of the float to find out the names of the two guys from Columbus County, and I'll have to ask Betty Fisher to fill in the blank for her sister's name. There, I'm done apologizing.