Princess Anne To Fair Bluff July 3,1999

  • canoeman32
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 1999
      Nine members put in at about 9:05 AM. At about
      10:30 we stopped to watch the canoe races go by. We
      took several other breaks for lunch, swiming,and just
      good fellowship. We took a shortcut thru Red Belly
      Slue. Everyone enjoyed the small rapid in the
      slue.Several members got to make good use of rescue skills. We
      took out at Fair Bluff at about 3:00 PM. .Participants
      were Diane Smith,leader, Don & Sandy Meece,Marshall
      Thompson, <br>Jim Johnson,Scott Sauer,Frank Dupin,Forrest
      Altman ,and Marshall Goodman