Lost and Found

  • James H. Mcdermott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013
      After yesterday's paddle with Walter & Co. on Rhodes Mill Pond and the Black River of Harnett County, Mia and I discovered a lunch cooler belonging (we think) to Kate Smith. If Kate will e-mail or call us (630-6076), we will arrange to return it to her. BTW, the paddle was most entertaining, with Omer and Carlton showing us the way over the blockage on the river only to find a big beaver dam 50 yards upstream. There are some awesome beaver lodges on the river and in the swamp behind the mill dam. Several of us collected (more) beaver sticks. Many thanks to Walter for providing a delicious, home(Walter)made pumpkin bread dessert.