Re: Trip Report, Lower Little River, 9/22

  • Muskie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2012
      Jim, since you guys are now in the salvation business, can I give you my ailing, but repentant, chainsaw to take down to the river for a good, old fashioned baptism. Just make sure after it is dredged up from the depths that Mitch does his laying on of hands thing. Given this saw's sorry condition it may require having the entire LRCC Choir standing on the bank singing Hallelujah! But I have faith.
      Just try not to tick off Pontune.
      Thanks,
      Muskie