Coastal Paddle Trails Map

  • k9tuyhoa67
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      I do not know when the state posted
      this<br>information but I am sure there are many who has neither seen
      nor heard of it, including myself until
      today!<br><br>The NC Dept. of Parks and Recreation has their Paddle
      Trails Site up and going. The maps are viewable with
      Adobe Acrobat. If you print them, select the pdf format
      as opposed to the jpg because it will give you a
      much better quality print. The maps are very detailed.
      With Adobe you can enlarge the on screen maps
      tremendously. There is a lot of paddling info on this site.