Thanks for a fun day

  • aneedham26
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012
      Thanks from Nancy, Josh, Nick, Rosanna and myself for a fun day on the river yesterday. Jim has been telling me about the club for a while now and I wish I had joined up sooner. The only part of the Lumber River we had ever seen before this was paddling about a mile upstream, then back downstream (no pickup). We all had a great time and are looking forward to doing it again.

      Aaron & Nancy