Annual canoe trip - July 14th

  • Cheri
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2012
      This year's annual canoe trip for my group is scheduled for July 14th. We'll be putting in at Rice Field Cove and I never remember our take-out point. :)

      Last year and the year before there were 22 of us.

      We put in at 11, stop for lunch and a few other times to swim and relax and take out by 5.

      Hope a few of you can make it again.

      There'll be friends from throughout the Carolinas and Georgia who join in.