Even the wide roads with a large grass median are not safe

  • Edward Salisbury
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012
      After watching the video and reading the report of an auto collision that happened today, Alex and I thought we where going into shock or maybe back in time. Everyone please be safe driving out to Chalk Banks tomorrow. Here the link to the story, http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11116823/

      See you all there,
      Ed & Alex