mamma dog

  • Louise Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2012
      Update on the mama dog...unfortunately the Moore County SPCA called me today with the news that she has a severe case of heart worms. They are surprised that she didn't die giving birth. The plan is to begin a three month treatment.
      She's strong...so I hope all goes well. I would like to foster her at my home during her treatment if the folks in Moore County will allow me to.

      The puppies are growing and are definitely not shy and timid anymore. I will be returning them to Moore County on Monday for their spay and neuter. On Wednesday they will be transported to North Shore Animal League in Port Washington, NY for adoption. http://www.animalleague.org/about-us/who-we-are/

      There is quite a lot of activity in my house! Barking, jumping, playing, biting, chewing, eating (like a pack of wolves),peeing and pooping.

      Ya got to love it!
      Louise