Tales from the Tail End - Beware of penguins with guns

  • mitchthane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2011
      Jim told us of his recent conversation with Willy the Plastic Penguin and how poor Willy caved in after extensive torture by old "ToeJam" himself. Can you respect a six foot tall man who would threaten a 12 inch penguin with a bullwhip, a poor defenseless penguin with no hands to defend himself? I don't blame Willy, I would have told any lie I needed to in order to save my hide, or feathers in this case.

      However, Jim did not realize the peril he faced. You see, Willy has a girlfriend now, Nagging Nelly, who was riding shotgun on my wife Pam's kayak. I know for a fact that Nelly was packing, girl penguins have to protect themselves, you know. Jim is just lucky that Nelly couldn't get a clear shot, or his new nickname might be chum.

      And Jim, in case you are wondering where Nelly was hiding her piece, since she wears no clothes, well, you'll just have to keep on wondering. And watch your back, there are a lot of penguins out there, lurking. Only the Shadow knows.