Annual Spring Hanging Rock Trip

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010
      I had to set a date for Hanging Rock State Park as Mike and Liz had to know in order to put in for vacation in advance. The date is May 12-May 16. I have made a reservation in the Upper Loop this year and have site 37 as last year since the sites are now set up for reservation they started to go fast. Hope to see a bunch this year as last year and will will have some type of group meal again.