River clearing photos

  • ospreyman1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2000
      I posted 5 photos from the trip when Charles
      West, Marshall Thompson & myself attempted to clear the
      section from Phillips Bridge to Boardman on 8/24/00. The
      section looks like a war zone or target of one or more
      tornadoes due to the many downed trees--easily over a
      hundred, maybe two hundred. Hopefully, the professional
      clearers who have just started & are coming upriver will
      be more successful with their heavy equipment.<br>By
      the way, despite the impression one might get from
      the pictures, I did work. It's just that I was the
      only one with a camera, so Charles & Marshall got all
      of the mug shots.<br>See the updated report on the
      Lumber R. Monitors Page for additional detail.