Valentine's Day Float

  • jimmiamcd
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2009
      Continuing our informal club survey of conditions on the Lumber River,
      this week's float starts where last week's ended at Red Banks. The
      current forecast calls for chances of rain, but when has that ever
      stopped us? So, treat your sweetie to a Valentine's Day adventure and
      join Mia, the dogs, and me. Time of meeting will be decided upon after
      receipt of favorable responses. (In addition to rain gear, you may want
      to consider flowers and a box of chocolates or an after-float
      reservation at a swanky restaurant for you and your sweetheart -- just
      in case.)