Good News

  • canoeman32
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2000
      1. I spoke with ranger Neill Lee this morning. He
      says that the work crew started clearing logs from the
      Lumber about a week ago.They started at the state line
      and are now almost up to Princess Anne. <br>Wonder
      how long the really bad parts will take?, (my
      comment). Neil says they will do the whole river this time.
      Hope they finish before the water gets too high.
      space from 5 to 15 mgs. Guess we don't need the photo
      club yet after all. <br>Marshall