Stolen Kayak

  • Pamela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2008
      I am forwarding this for my brother and sister-in-law. Any help will be appreciated. They live in Greensboro and can be reached throught the TPA Tarheel Paddlers Association.

      Pam

      Hey everyone Kelly's kayak got stolen last night or today. It is a blue
      (slate) Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100 (10') sit on top. It's manufacture
      date was 2003 but I don't have serial number. It has written in grey marker
      the boats name on the bow "crazy train". It's lightly written but visible
      if looked for. It will also most likely be missing the cover for the small
      hatch - about 4" because we leave it off the boat when stored. I would
      appreciate if you keep an eye out for it and if someone would copy this to
      some of the other club sites that would be great also.

      Thanks

      Keith