Tom and Chuck do Eno

  • Chuck and Marsha
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      The river was at 3.8' this morning and 3.4' this afternoon. We did sect 2 & 3. A few class two's and enough ripples to entertain. Two otters topped the wildlife list with the herons, geese, and turtles. The crows were hassling a redtail hawk and a few buzzards. Didn't think they could smell us with the wind.