Spring Hanging Rock - Dan River

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Since Doctors and Dentist set up appointment several months ahead, I
      have decided to set up May 3-6 as a good weekend for Hanging Rock.
      This should give everyone time to plan. This would be the usual
      camping at Hanging Rock State Park and doing day trips on various
      sections of the Dan River. Also would like to plan at least one
      community supper one night.