Maria is back

  • Jim DePree
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      In my meandering route home from yesterday's paddle, I happened by the
      site of Las Margaritas, Taqueria y Tienda, site of many post paddle
      repasts for our group. It will be of interest to some of the group,
      that Dona Maria, our favorite cook, is back in charge of the shop. For
      those interested in authentic (and cheap) Mexican cuisine including
      tortillas made fresh when ordered, this place can't be beat. It's at
      the corner of 210 and 701 near Garland. Se habla ingles, mas o menos.