Pictures of Club Picnic and Paddle

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      I posted fourteen pictures of the clubs picnic and paddle last
      Saturday. They are in the album entitled "2006 Paddle and Picnic".
      Sorry I did not get one of the Chef McD as he truly looked like Emeril
      and even had the "bam" to go with it. Also in the goup picture, there
      is a rare photo of Jim Depree in there somewhere. He shows up for the
      trips but we rarely ever paddle with him!