Sunday Deer Hunting

  • Jan Bolen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      There is a proposal with our Wildlife Commission to allow deer hunting on Sunday's
      in North Carolina

      For those of you who enjoy our shared natural resources, with hiking, birding, paddling, biking, and the quiet of a Sunday in the woods > please register your input.

      "So far, only the hunters have really been contacted about this issue " ... this is the impression recently conveyed to the NC Botanical Garden Club. Regardless of who has inside information, now YOU are aware of the proposal.

      The Wildlife Commission is asking for feedback on the Sunday hunting proposal :
      www.ncwildlife.org under "HUNTING AND TRAPPING"

      short, easy survey... if you have an interest.
      Thanks -Jan Bolen