Annual Club Picnic 14 May 2005

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2005
      The annual club picnic was held today at Lumber River State Park after
      a float/paddle trip from Boardman down to the park, led by Jim DePree.
      A total of 33 people, members and guests, attended the picnic. I
      can't name everyone who attended without leaving somemone out so I
      will just say thanks to everyone that came and brought a dessert,
      salad, lettuce, tomatoes, and other good stuff. THe menu was hot
      dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chips, cake, pies, cookies, different
      kinds of salads and marinated vegetables. I also want to thank Bob
      Robertson, and Bill Clark for helping me cook the food, and Sandy for
      helping to buy and get things ready. I have done this for the last 3
      or 4 years and next year would like someone to take over at it so we
      can paddle.
      thanks again
      Don