Information on snakebite treatment

  • DLPardue
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      I subscribe to the "Carolina Wilderness Medicine"
      bulletin in order to try to stay abreast of current
      treatment standards for injuries we may incur while
      paddling, or any other outdor activity. This month's
      bulletin is concerned with snakebite care. Best of all,
      this information is current, and<br>reflects the
      standard of care in the U.S. It is appropriate for all
      article can be accessed at
      <<br><a href=http://www-surgery.ucsd.edu/ENT/DAVIDSON/snake/Crotalus.htm target=new>http://www-surgery.ucsd.edu/ENT/DAVIDSON/snake/Crotalus.htm</a><br>Here's hoping you'll never have need of this
      information...but on the river...stuff happens. Paddle Safe...SYOTR