Club Picnic

  • Don
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      At the last LRCC meeting we discussed having the club picnic on 1 May
      04 at Lumber River STate Park, however the picnic shelter is already
      reserved for that day. So we have decided to have it on 8 May. We
      will have the float trip before the picnic that morning.
    • domeece
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2004
        I cannot not give a float report the day of the picnic as I did the
        cooking and preparation along with Jim McDermott and the other people
        under the picnic shelter who helped out making this years's picnic a
        big success. We had about 45 people (I did not get an accurate count)
        and everyone contributed the success. Thanks to eveyone who came and
        thanks to those who brought desserts, salads, chips, etc. If there
        are any suggestions for next year's annual picnic, let the club know.
        This picnic was free for the members and guests as a benefit of club
        membership, and we even acquired two new club members. Thanks again.
        Someone who floated the trip, jump in with a float report as I do not
        think the leader will post one.
        Don