Pender Big Sweep

  • crk32000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 8:17 AM
      Contact nancy_keith@... for more information.....

      For those of you who want to help with the Big Sweep of our creeks
      and rivers, it will be officially happening on Oct. 4th, same day as
      the Pender County Big Sweep at the coast. I am organizing other
      groups for the Black River, so we will be the Moore's Creek group.
      Unless you hear otherwise, we will meet at the cabin on Moore's Creek
      at 8am, do the necessary paperwork (as required by NC Big Sweep and
      the Ocean Conservancy), then head out for clean-up. Gloves and bags
      will be provided; you will need hat, bug spray, boat, and
      enthusiasm. We will have a celebratory cook-out around noon at the
      cabin, courtesy Pender County Big Sweep. Any other groups I organize
      for the rivers will join us then.