RE: Waivers and safety guidelines

  • jimdepree
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 5:41 PM
      Regarding the discussion we had a couple meetings ago, this seems to
      be the outcome of a similar disagreement among members of the Tarheel
      paddlers. They seem to be carrying on an ongoing online discussion.

      Interestingly, Charlene's original message has been removed from the
      club page (which did alot of good since it's still on the page in the